Conveyancing Services Central Coast
We provide conveyancing services to all clients including first home buyers, property investors, property developers right through to the elderly on the Central Coast.
All conveyancing services at Conveyancing @ Platinum are dealt with by its own Licensee and Certified Practising Conveyancer
, Chantal Pudig, meaning that the whole property transaction is handled by a qualified and insured professional with 15 years experience.
Our Certified Practising Conveyancer also offers a mobile conveyancing service whether it is at your home or office. Alternatively we are happy to meet with you in our professional office in Erina on the Central Coast.
Conveyancing @ Platinum provides conveyancing services in the following:
- Sale and Purchase of residential and commercial property whether it be torrens title, strata title, "off the plan", company title and community title.
- Review and negotiation of contract prior to auction.
- Arranging pre-purchase reports for a building, pest or strata inspection.
- Advice on all matters pertaining to stamp duty requirements.
- Assistance with the First Home Owners Grant and First Home Buyer Plus (stamp duty exemption or concession).
- Assistance with the Housing Construction Acceleration Plan (50% off stamp duty on purchases of newly built homes up to $600,000).
- Assistance with land tax such as registration and clearance of land tax certificates.
- Refinances and mortgages.
- Change of title in the event of a death of a joint tenant or simply a change of name.
- Retirement Village Agreements.
- Preparation of a General Power of Attorney.
- Witnessing and certification of documents by a Justice of the Peace.
All conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates and are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
Keeping You Informed, Every Step Of The Way